As summer winds down, and camps come to an end, many of our families and children struggle to access food – both through summer lunch programs and available food items in our pantries.
Consider donating canned or dried foods to your local food bank, or making a gift to a nearby shelter. Your neighbors will thank you.
- East Haddam Food Bank, 488 Town Street, East Haddam 860.873.3296
- Cromwell Food Bank, 41 West Street, Cromwell 860.632.3449
- East Hampton Food Bank, 43 West High Street, East Hampton 860.365.5978
- Middlefield Food Bank, 405 Main Street, Middlefield 860.349.7121
- St. Vincent de Paul Soup Kitchen, 617 Main Street, Middletown 860.344.0097
- Amazing Grace Food Pantry, 16 Stack Street, Middletown 860.347.3222
- Portland Food Bank, 7 Waverly Avenue, Portland 860.342.6795
- Shoreline Soup Kitchens & Pantries (visit the website for locations and hours for the sites in Centerbrook, Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Essex, Killingworth, Niantic, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, and Westbrook) 860.388.1988
Search The Community Foundation Website
Enter your search in the box below.