2016 RUN FOR CHRIS - Community Foundation Of Middlesex County
25 Jun 2016
7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Essex Town Hall,
29 West Avenue,
5TH Annual Run for Chris 5k in Essex, Connecticut.
Beautiful course through the village.
Saturday, June 25, 2016 – Registration opens at 7:00 a.m. and events begin at 8:15 a.m.
To register, click HERE or download and print the PAPER
Certified 5K Road Race (#CT13030JHP), 2 Mile Walk, CB4 Mile Run and the Kids Fun Run benefit the Chris Belfoure Memorial Fund at the Community Foundation of Middlesex County, to integrate multicultural and foreign language programs to the Lower Valley of Middlesex County.
Events include a 5K Run (ages 7 and over), 2 Mile Walk, CB4 Mile Run (ages 7-14), and Kids’ Fun Run (ages 6 and under).
Awards in the 5K – top three male and female overall and by 10 year age groups as well as CB4 Mile 1st place male and female finishers.
- Registration opens at 7:00 am
- Kids Fun Run starts at 8:15 am
- CB4 Mile Run starts at 8:15 am
- 5K Run and 2M Walk start at 8:45 am
- 5K Run or 2M Walk – $20 before June 5, 2016; $25 thereafter and on Race Day
- CB4 Mile Run only – $15
- Combined entry CB4 Mile + 5K – $30 (1 T-shirt only)
- Kids Fun Run – $5 (no shirt included)
**Advance online registration until 6:00 PM on 6/23/16 – Entry fees are non-refundable**
PLEASE NOTE: Waiver must be signed by any participant, or parent or guardian, if participant is under 18 years old. THIS INCLUDES THE KIDS FUN RUN FOR CHILDREN 6 AND YOUNGER.