CFMC Listening Forum - Community Foundation Of Middlesex County
24 Apr 2014
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Chester Town Hall, 2nd floor Community Room,
203 Middlesex Avenue,
Nonprofit Organizations serving Middlesex County are invited to join members of CFMC’s grants committees and staff at the annual Nonprofit Listening Forum
What is a Listening Forum?
We believe that by listening to you and your nonprofit colleagues, we will be better able to help and support you.
This round-table discussion provides staff and committee members opportunities to hear from you — hear fresh and innovative ideas YOU have for improving Middlesex County.
Join your nonprofit colleagues and CFMC and share:
- What collective or collaborative initiatives are your organizations involved in or envisioning, and how might the Community Foundation assist?
- What top priorities for 2014 and 2015 have your organizations identified?
- What new issues have arisen in your community in the last six months, and what issues continue to linger?
- What programs and workshops are you interested in or do you need?
- How can the Community Foundation be helpful to your nonprofit?
Together, let’s explore ways the Community Foundation can help you and your organization. Let’s partner on solutions.
To reserve your seat, please send your name, organization and contact number to Jamie Rohrberg at Jamie@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or 860.347.0025.