Nonprofit Listening Forum - Community Foundation Of Middlesex County
29 Mar 2016
9:00 am - 10:00 am
27 Washington Street,
What is a Listening Forum?
We believe that by listening to you and your nonprofit colleagues, we will be better able to help and support you.
This round-table discussion provides staff and committee members opportunities to hear from you — hear fresh and innovative ideas YOU have for improving Middlesex County.
We know that there are some major issues on the horizon due to the Connecticut State Budget – but we also know that you continue to do great work in our communities and have needs, issues and developing partnerships which further your work.
Join your nonprofit colleagues and CFMC and share:
- How will the budget crisis impact your organization and your programs?
- What contingency plans and what collective or collaborative initiatives are your organizations involved in or envisioning? How might the Community Foundation assist?
- What new issues have arisen in your community in the last six months, and what issues continue to linger?
- What programs and workshops are you interested in or do you need?
- How can the Community Foundation be helpful to your nonprofit?
Together, let’s explore ways the Community Foundation can help you and your organization. Let’s partner on solutions.
To reserve your seat, email Thayer with
your name, organization and contact number
27 Washington Street - Middletown, CT
Search The Community Foundation Website
Enter your search in the box below.