Spring Application Cycle Information Session - Community Foundation Of Middlesex County
2 Mar 2023
9:30 am - 11:00 am
CFMC’ spring competitive application cycle opens March 7.
Organizations considering submitting an application must attend one (1) of the two (2) information sessions.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and 170(c)(1) entities;
- Directly serve one or more towns in Middlesex County; and
- Did not receive an award in the Fall 2022 competitive application cycles.
The information session will include the process overview and information for:
- general support requests for organizations, programs, and projects, and
- requests for support from certain CFMC Field of Interest Funds, such as:
- Mary Janvrin and Natalie Janvrin Wiggins Fund for Birds, Other Animals and Nature,
- Sari A. Rosenbaum Fund for Women & Girls,
- St. Luke’s Home Fund (supporting seniors and veterans),
- River Valley Fund for Families,
- ARF! Animals: Respect & Friendship Fund,
- Killingworth Community Fund
To register for the information session, complete the following form – information sessions are held via Zoom.
Information Session Registration Form
Search The Community Foundation Website
Enter your search in the box below.