VRHS Interact Club "What If" Video/Photo Project - Community Foundation Of Middlesex County
3 May 2014
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Deep River Public Library,
150 Main Street,
Do You Want to be in Pictures?
VRHS Interact Club “What if” Video/Photo Project
Valley Regional High School Interact Club is partnering with CFMC to capture Middlesex Counties “what ifs” and “what matters”.
Students will be at Deep River Public Library with CFMC asking you to share your:
- “What If” – what if you could solve one issue in your community – what would it be?
- “What Matters” – we know family and friends matter – yet what matters to you in your community?
We would like to hear from every one – whether you have known the Community Foundation for years or are just meeting CFMC for the very first time. Residents, businesses, nonprofit organizations – everyone has something valuable to share, and we hope you will take a few minutes on Saturday, May 3 and share with the Community Foundation.
The VRHS Interact Club will be onsite between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. – you can drop in any time. Club members and CFMC staff will talk with you about your “what if” ideas –
- what are the most important issues affecting your community?
- if you could resolve one issue, what would it be?
- what ideas do you have for creating great impact in your community?
Valley Regional High School Interact Club will compile your video and photo “what ifs.” CFMC will share them on our website, in our e-news, on social media — and we will work with VRHS Interact Club and other service groups to continue adding to this library of ideas.
We need you to make this project a success. No matter which town you are from in Middlesex County, we hope you will join us for a few minutes at Deep River Public Library on May 3rd and share your “what if”.