The Fall cycle is now CLOSED.
CFMC will open the second cycle of the 2022-2023 Competitive Application Process in March 2023.
Organizations are strongly encouraged to review all information prior to submitting an application.
General information can be found on the following pages:
The Information Session recording and the PowerPoint slides are available here:
Organizations that are new to the Community Foundation are required to attend an information session. If a representative of your organization was unable to attend, you should contact Thayer Talbott at Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org.
Ready to start your application? Below you will find the FAQ, Instructions and Application Outline and the required CFMC Summary Budget Form:
- CFMC Application Process FAQ,
- Competitive Application Process Information and Instructions,
- CFMC Competitive Application Outline,
General Information about the Application Process
- Competitive Grants are awarded to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and 170(c)(1) governmental units (such as libraries, schools, and town social service divisions) serving Middlesex County (CT) towns. Grant proposals should address a need within identified Focus Areas and demonstrate a positive impact on the organization, project, community or persons served.
- Organizations new to CFMC or that have not applied during the previous five years are required to attend an Information session. All other organizations are strongly encouraged to attend one of the information sessions offered when the cycle opens.
- Applications are completed electronically on our website and require certain documents to be uploaded. All required documents must be uploaded in PDF format. Our site will not accept word, excel, jpeg, or other formats. Organizations have the option to begin an application and “Save and Finish Later.” The website will create a temporary link which will be active for 30 days.
- You will receive notification and a copy of your application upon submission. However, due to high volume through various internet services, there may be a delay between clicking “submit” and receiving the email containing a copy of your application. Please do not worry; we will be checking the online site frequently for submitted applications.
If you difficulties with the application form or have further questions regarding CFMC’s funding considerations and process, please contact Thayer Talbott at Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or Mary Dutton at Mary@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or 860.347.0025