The 2023-2024 Competitive Application Process for Calendar Year 2024 Funding Requests
CFMC will offer two (2) application opportunities in the 2023-2024 competitive process. We will accept requests for calendar year 2024 funding during two (2) application cycles.
- Fall 2023 (opening August 31, 2023)
- Spring 2024 (opening February 2024)
Organizations considering an application must attend one (1) of the two (2) information sessions for the application cycle in which they plan to attend.
Information session dates and registration links will be posted here and on our web calendar when scheduled.
We have made some changes to the types of applications available in each cycle. Organizations are strongly encouraged to review all information prior to submitting an application.
General information can be found on the following pages:
The information session will include details for both the General Application Form (used for most funding requests) and the Janvrin Fund Application Form.
You may register via the linked dates above or sending an email to Mary Dutton at Programs@middlesexcountycf.org – please include your name, organization, and email address.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and 170(c)(1) entities;
- Directly serve one or more towns in Middlesex County.
The information session will include the process overview and information for:
- general support requests for organizations, programs, and projects, and
- the types of requests reviewed in the fall cycle and the spring cycle.
General Information about the Application Process
- Competitive Grants are awarded to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and 170(c)(1) governmental units (such as libraries, schools, and town social service divisions) serving Middlesex County (CT) towns. Grant proposals should address a need within identified Focus Areas and demonstrate a positive impact on the organization, project, community or persons served.
- Applications are completed electronically on our website and require certain documents to be uploaded. All required documents must be uploaded in PDF format. Our site will not accept word, excel, jpeg, or other formats. Organizations have the option to begin an application and “Save and Finish Later.” The website will create a temporary link which will be active for 30 days.
- You will receive notification and a copy of your application upon submission. However, due to high volume through various internet services, there may be a delay between clicking “submit” and receiving the email containing a copy of your application. Please do not worry; we will be checking the online site frequently for submitted applications.
If you difficulties with the application form or have further questions regarding CFMC’s funding considerations and process, please contact Thayer Talbott at Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or Mary Dutton at Mary@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or 860.347.0025