CFMC 2021-2022 Competitive Application Cycle is now closed.
Organizations considering submitting an application in the future are strongly encouraged to review information on our
- Grants Guidelines page,
- PR and Marketing Guidelines page, and
- Timeline page as well as
- the Application Cycle FAQ.
The 2021 Information Session recording and the PowerPoint slides are available HERE. Organizations that are new to the Community Foundation are required to attend an information session. If a representative of your organization was unable to attend, you should contact Thayer Talbott at Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org.
General Information about the Application Process
- Competitive Grants are awarded to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and 170(c)(1) governmental units (such as libraries, schools, and town social service divisions) serving Middlesex County (CT) towns. Grant proposals should address a need within identified Focus Areas and demonstrate a positive impact on the organization, project, community or persons served.
- Organizations new to CFMC or that have not applied during the previous five years are required to attend an Information session. All other organizations are strongly encouraged to attend one of the information sessions offered when the cycle opens.
- Applications are completed electronically on our website and require certain documents to be uploaded. All required documents must be uploaded in PDF format. Our site will not accept word, excel, jpeg, or other formats. Organizations have the option to begin an application and “Save and Finish Later.” The website will create a temporary link which will be active for 30 days.
- You will receive notification and a copy of your application upon submission. However, due to high volume through various internet services, there may be a delay between clicking “submit” and receiving the email containing a copy of your application. Please do not worry; we will be checking the online site frequently for submitted applications.
If you difficulties with the application form or have further questions regarding CFMC’s funding considerations and process, please contact Thayer Talbott at Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org or 860.347.0025