Nonprofit Resource Center Fund
The Nonprofit Resource Center helps build viable, efficient and successful nonprofit organizations by offering professional development through training, grant research tools, leadership development, and resources.
The goal of the CFMC Nonprofit Center is to help strengthen nonprofits and build their capacity to serve their clients more efficiently. Participants include nonprofit staff, board members, volunteers and potential donors. Services include:
- Morning Musings, a series of one and a half hour free workshops on nonprofit management basic principles;
- Seminars and in-depth courses on nonprofit management for more experienced staff and organizations;
- Half-day and full-day workshops on nonprofit board governance and fundraising for boards and senior staff;
- Nonprofit management resource materials and consultations with CFMC staff;
- Convenings on specific topics and focus areas;
- Critical Conversation roundtable discussions for small groups on timely topics and issues facing nonprofit organizations serving our region.
“The Dr. Is In” program welcomes Tom Gezo, TGezo Business Consulting, Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to Noon at the CFMC Nonprofit Resource Center.
Tom offers free consultation appointments for nonprofit organizations. He has a wide range of expertise, including business administration, project management, strategic planning, and organizational assessment.
Tom also leads the Critical Conversation series as well as a new Founders Forum, offering focused discussions of special issues a nonprofit “founder” faces, including nonprofit strategic growth and succession planning.
To schedule an appointment with Tom, email Laura at Laura@MiddlesexCountyCF.org
For nonprofits in Middletown for meetings or other business, the Center provides nonprofits a place to take care of business between meetings. The Center provides work space and access to wifi.
Growing Your Nonprofit Organization – Strategically!
Understanding Fiduciary Responsibilities: The Basics of Sound Financial Management. Moving from Cash Reserves to an Endowment: When is a Nonprofit Ready?
“Hey, You! Wanna Be A Board Member?”: Developing Strong Boards for Good Governance With Simone Joyaux, ACFRE, Adv Dip
An Introduction to Social Media: It’s Not Just for Kids Anymore!