|Community Foundation of Middlesex County
49 Main Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Click a name to e-mail members of our staff:
Cynthia: Cynthia@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (President & CEO)
Thayer: Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Vice President, Programs & Operations)
Finance: Finance@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Finance)
Mary-Jo: Laura@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Director of Development)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Use the following form to receive periodic email updates from CFMC.
Click here for Directions »
CFMC is located at 49 Main Street, Middletown. The Foundation Entrance is located at the Rear of the Building. Call 860-347-0025 for additional help. Google Maps »
From I-91 and the North
- Take Exit 22 South – Route 9/Middletown
- Pass through two (2) traffic lights
- Take Exit 14 – DeKoven Drive
- Cross DeKoven Drive and take Martin Luther King, Jr. Way to Main Street
- Turn Left at the traffic light onto Main Street
- The Community Foundation is the grey house, last on the left, before Union Green.
From the South on Route 9 North
- Take Exit 12 – Bow Lane
- Take Left at end of ramp stop sign
- Go over Route 9 to stop sign at bottom of hill
- Take Right onto Saybrook Road
- Pass through set of three (3) traffic lights and continue north
- Go under Overpass and continue straight on Main Street Extension
- Straight at the Second traffic Light, the street becomes Main Street.
- The Community Foundation is the first grey house on the left, just beyond Union Green (across the street from the Inn at Middletown).
From Route 66 – Washington Street
- At Washington Street/Main Street traffic light, turn Right onto Main Street
- Go straight through four (4) traffic lights
- The Community Foundation is the last grey house on the left before Union Green.
From the South on Route 17 North
- Traveling North on Route 17 in Middletown
- Follow Route 17 beyond the connector to Route 9 and past Middlesex Hospital.
- At the second traffic light after Middlesex Hospital, turn Left onto Main Street
- The Community Foundation is the first grey house on the left just beyond Union Green.
Site Design: (a)squaredstudio
Search The Community Foundation Website
Enter your search in the box below.