|Community Foundation of Middlesex County
49 Main Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Click a name to e-mail members of our staff:
Cynthia: Cynthia@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (President & CEO)
Thayer: Thayer@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Vice President, Programs & Operations)
Paula: Finance@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Director of Finance)
Laura: Laura@MiddlesexCountyCF.org (Administrative Assistant)
Click here for Directions »
CFMC is located at 49 Main Street, Middletown. The Foundation Entrance is located at the Rear of the Building. Call 860-347-0025 for additional help. Google Maps »
From I-91 and the North
- Take Exit 22 South – Route 9/Middletown
- Pass through two (2) traffic lights
- Take Exit 14 – DeKoven Drive
- Cross DeKoven Drive and take Martin Luther King, Jr. Way to Main Street
- Turn Left at the traffic light onto Main Street
- The Community Foundation is the grey house, last on the left, before Union Green.
From the South on Route 9 North
- Take Exit 12 – Bow Lane
- Take Left at end of ramp stop sign
- Go over Route 9 to stop sign at bottom of hill
- Take Right onto Saybrook Road
- Pass through set of three (3) traffic lights and continue north
- Go under Overpass and continue straight on Main Street Extension
- Straight at the Second traffic Light, the street becomes Main Street.
- The Community Foundation is the first grey house on the left, just beyond Union Green (across the street from the Inn at Middletown).
From Route 66 – Washington Street
- At Washington Street/Main Street traffic light, turn Right onto Main Street
- Go straight through four (4) traffic lights
- The Community Foundation is the last grey house on the left before Union Green.
From the South on Route 17 North
- Traveling North on Route 17 in Middletown
- Follow Route 17 beyond the connector to Route 9 and past Middlesex Hospital.
- At the second traffic light after Middlesex Hospital, turn Left onto Main Street
- The Community Foundation is the first grey house on the left just beyond Union Green.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Use the following form to receive periodic email updates from CFMC.
Search The Community Foundation Website
Enter your search in the box below.