Thank you for partnering with us on the 2023 Liberty Bank Rotary Club Thanksgiving Drive! We look forward to working with you to support our community this Thanksgiving. Since 2004, the Liberty Bank Foundation, along with Rotary Clubs like yours, have worked together to ensure all families in our communities can enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner.
Please review the agreement outlined below. Then complete the form and provide your electronic signature to indicate you have read and understand the terms of the agreement.
Terms of the Liberty Bank Rotary Club Thanksgiving Drive:
- Liberty Bank Foundation will provide up to $200,000 in matching funds for the Drive (25 cents per dollar raised). If the amount raised during the Drive (October 2 – November 13, 2023) is greater than $800,000, matching funds will be distributed based on the percentage of the total raised by each Club.
- Clubs are eligible to participate if they have participated in the past and/or represent a city/town where Liberty Bank has a branch location.
- Each Rotary that has signed on to the Drive (completed and submitted this form) will be able to receive donations from the general public that are specifically allocated to the Club’s fundraising efforts.
- Liberty Bank will provide fundraising materials for your Club by request. Materials can be requested by emailing Toral Maher (email@example.com). Materials for this year’s campaign can be sent to your local branch for pick-up. Please plan ahead. Materials take 2-3 days to arrive at your local branch.
- Donations will be collected online and by mail. Liberty Bank branches will be promoting the Drive but will not be collecting donations in the branch.
- The Drive will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, October 2, 2023.
- The Drive will end at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, November 13, 2023.
- Donations must be received by CFMC online or by mail by 3:00 p.m. on Monday, November 13, 2023 in order to be matched by Liberty Bank Foundation.
- Donation checks will be mailed to beneficiaries identified by Rotary partners the week of November 20, 2023.
- Liberty Bank will promote the Drive in all 57 branches and will display a QR code that directs individuals to the fundraising page on the Community Foundation for Middlesex County’s website. Please Remember: Donations will not be collected at the branches.
- Funds contributed by Rotary Clubs must be raised during timeframe of the Drive: Monday, October 2, 2023 to Monday, November 13, 2023. Funds raised before October 2, 2023 or after November 13, 2023 will not be counted towards the Drive or be matched by Liberty Bank Foundation.
- All donations and matching funds will be distributed evenly among the nonprofit(s) selected as beneficiaries of the Drive.*
- Only those organizations identified by you on this form, will receive a check at the end of the Drive.
- Funds raised are to be used to provide food and meals for Thanksgiving and the holiday season.
*Please note, if a Club has selected more than one beneficiary then the funds raised will be split evenly among each beneficiary named.
To participate in the Liberty Bank Rotary Club Thanksgiving Drive, please complete the form below: